Dog Friendly Rooms
Food and Drink
Pubs throughout the UK offer delicious food and drink making them the perfect base for a Gastro Break. The food is often locally sourced with fresh and seasonal ingredients. Ranging from Michelin starred restaurants to those offering home-cooked hearty favourites – there are gastro pubs to suit every taste.
We celebrate excellent food and many of our pubs have superb restaurants and are listed in the AA Restaurant Guide and the prestigious Michelin Guide. The pubs below are all suitable for a Gastro Break but to search by county, region or location go to pub search.
- Dundas Arms, Kintbury, Berkshire
- King John Inn, Salisbury, Wiltshire
- The Anchor Inn, Alton, Hampshire
- The Bell Inn, New Forest, Hampshire
- The Cat Inn , West Hoathly, West Sussex
- The Cherry Tree Inn, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
- The Crown, Stoke by Nayland, Suffolk
- The Ebrington Arms, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
- The Hawk Inn, Andover, Hampshire
- The Killingworth Castle, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
- The Lion Inn, Winchcombe, Gloucestershire
- The Pheasant, Highclere, Hampshire
- The Pier, Harwich, Essex
- The Royal Oak, Chichester, West Sussex
- The Sun Inn, Dedham, Essex
- The Three Hills, Cambridgshire
- The Wykeham Arms, Hampshire
Cask ale is synonymous with the Great British pub and with hundreds of breweries across the country, you are guaranteed a range of refreshing local ales. Stay in a Pub’s sister company, Cask Marque, is the official accreditation for cask ale. Look out for the logo on our pub listings and when you visit a pub. Many breweries offer fascinating Brewery Tours and tastings which make an excellent excursion on your gastro break.
From sleek city boutique pubs to quintessentially British countryside inns, there is a pub that is perfect for all tastes offering delicious British food and drink. To search by county, region or location go to pub search.