Dog Friendly Rooms
Pubs are ideal for business travel in the UK with many located near city centres, business districts, motorways, airports and railway stations. Offering comfortable bedrooms, free WiFi, en-suite facilities and homemade food, you’ll have everything you need for your business trip.
They also offer a mixture of rooms to suit all budgets – ranging from basic budget accommodation to luxurious rooms and many also offer business facilities that are perfect to host meetings and larger events. If you usually stay in a hotel when away on business travel, why not try a pub stay instead? The welcome will be warm, the atmosphere social and the ambience more like a ‘home from home’.
These are a few that might provide a useful stop over for a business trip:
- The Dukes, Heath & Reach, Bedfordshire
- The Brocket Arms, Wigan, Greater Manchester
- The Counting House, Bank, London
- The Fox & Goose, Ealing, London
- The High Field Town House, Edgbaston, Warwickshire
- Bulls Head, Altrincham, Cheshire
- Eagle and Child, Ramsbottom, Lancashire
- The Hand & Flower, Hammersmith, London
- The Chamberlain Hotel, City of London
- The Sanctuary House, Westminster, London
- The King’s Highway, Inverness, Scotland
If you have a specific location in mind, do go to our pub search to find a suitable pub for your overnight business trip.