Family Friendly Rooms
Dog Friendly Rooms
Pubs provide a variety of rooms to cater for families. Some have specific family rooms or interconnecting rooms, others self-contained accommodation in shepherds huts, cottages and cabins. They are a great alternative to hotels and many are near great family attractions, set amongst glorious countryside, ideal for activities such as walking and cycling or close to the coast for a seaside family holiday.
These are a few pubs and inns that are at the top of their game for family holidays.
- Devonshire Arms at Beeley, Chatsworth Estate, Derbyshire
- Devonshire Arms at Pilsley, Chatsworth, Derbyshire
- The Bell in Ticehurst, East Sussex
- The Fleece, Whitney, Oxfordshire
- The Frogmill, Cheltenham,Gloucestershire
- The George Townhouse, Shipton on Stour, Warwickshire
- The Joiners Arms, Alnwick, Northumberland
- The Lion at Wendlebury, Bicester, Oxfordshire
- The Porch House, Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire
- The Sally, Carlisle, Cumbria
- The Sun Inn, Dedham, Essex
- The Three Hills, Barlow, Cambridgeshire
- The White Hart, Somerton, Somerest
- The White Swan Inn, Pickering, North Yorkshire
Below are a wide range of pubs that are family friendly and have family attractions and activities nearby. If you already know where you would like to take your family on holiday, do go to our pub search.