Win a Luxury Break at The Bull
Competition | Posted 2019.10.28
We have teamed up with our East Sussex-based friends The Bull to offer one lucky winner an amazing prize – an overnight stay for two, with dinner and breakfast included!
The lucky winner (+ guest) will enjoy dinner at The Bull, and will receive a £50 contribution towards the cost of their bill (excluding drinks). They will then stay overnight at the pub, and have breakfast the following morning.
The competition is being held on our Instagram and to enter simply:
1. Like any of the competition posts
2. Follow @ditchlingbull and @stayinapub
3. Leave a comment tagging at least three friends.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over
- This competition will commence at 12:00 GMT on 28/10/19, and will end at 23:59 GMT on 07/11/19
- To enter, entrants must like any of the competition posts on Stay in a Pub’s feed, follow the Instagram accounts of both The Bull and Stay in a Pub, and tag at least three friends in a comment
- The prize is an overnight stay for two, which includes breakfast. There will also be a £50 contribution towards the dinner bill (dinner to be eaten at The Bull – drinks not included)
- The prize expires on 28th April 2020, and the prize is valid every day of the week
- After the winner has been announced, The Bull will contact them to arrange their stay
- Winner will be chosen at random
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by/associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion, is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram, and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Stay in a Pub Limited.