Win a Lodge Stay at The Bell
Competition | Posted 2019.09.19
We have teamed up with our friends The Bell in Ticehurst to offer you the chance of winning an absolutely fantastic prize – an overnight stay for two, with dinner and breakfast included!
The lucky winner (+ guest) will have dinner at The Bell, and will receive a £50 contribution (2 x £25 vouchers) towards the cost of their meal. Their overnight stay will then be in one of the pub’s four private lodges.
The competition is being held on our Instagram and to enter simply:
1. Like any of the competition posts
2. Follow @thebellinticehurst and @stayinapub
3. Leave a comment tagging at least three friends.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over
- This competition will commence at 12:00 BST on 19/09/19, and will end at 23:59 BST on 29/09/19
- To enter, entrants must like any of the competition posts on Stay in a Pub’s feed, follow the Instagram accounts of both The Bell and Stay in a Pub, and tag at least three friends in a comment
- The prize is an overnight lodge stay for two, which includes breakfast. There will also be a £50 contribution towards the dinner bill (£25pp, dinner to be eaten at The Bell)
- The prize expires on 19th March 2020, and the prize is valid Sunday – Thursday inclusive
- The Bell has recommended that the prize be taken before November, as they have refurbishments commencing from then. However, the prize is valid until March (19th)
- After the winner has been announced, The Bell will contact them to arrange their stay
- Winner will be chosen at random
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by/associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion, is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram, and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Stay in a Pub Limited.