Win a Break with Healing Manor
Competition | Pub Accommodation | Posted 2019.08.06
We have teamed up with our friends over at Healing Manor, Lincolnshire, to offer you the chance to win an overnight stay for 2, with breakfast, and a £60 contribution towards dinner at their pub, The Pig & Whistle.
Healing Manor is a luxurious countryside hotel; set in a sprawling former country estate spanning 36 acres. They have their own pub, The Pig & Whistle, which is dog friendly and serves fresh, seasonal dishes.
The competition is being held on Instagram and to enter simply:
1. Like any of the competition posts
2. Follow @pigandwhistle_healing and @stayinapub
3. Leave a comment tagging at least three friends.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over
- This competition will commence at 12:00 BST on 05/08/19, and will end at 24:00 BST on 15/08/19
- To enter, entrants must like any of the competition posts on Stay in a Pub’s feed, follow the Instagram accounts of both The Pig & Whistle and Stay in a Pub, and tag at least three friends in a comment
- The prize is an overnight stay for 2, which includes breakfast. There will also be a £60 contribution towards the dinner bill (dinner to be eaten at The Pig & Whistle)
- The prize expires on 15th February 2020
- After the winner has been announced, Healing Manor will contact them to arrange their stay
- Winner will be chosen at random
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by/associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion, is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram, and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Stay in a Pub Limited.