We are passionate about the great British pub. By promoting pubs with rooms and celebrating their unique heritage, we are raising awareness of this fantastic way to stay.
Why should you join Stay in a Pub?
- Nominal membership fee and no commision on bookings
- Ranked in Google’s top 10 for more than 300 keywords
- Around 30,000 guests search for pub accommodation on stayinapub.co.uk every month
- Strategic partners with Visit Britain, Visit England and The British Guild of Travel Writers (BGTW)
What can we do for you?
- Top listings receive over 3,200 page views a year
- Personalised customer service so that you get the most from your membership
- Receive monthly referral statistics
- Ongoing advice and industry insights
- Be featured in our monthly consumer newsletter to over 9,000 subscribers
- Promotion via social media channels to our 20,000 plus followers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
To see our full Membership Benefits click here
Don’t just take our word for it? Hear what Charlie Baker owner of The Millbrook Inn has to say about his experience of working with Stay in a Pub. Watch Video
Who do we work with?
Pub groups including: Fullers, Cirrus Inns, Thwaites Inns, Individual Inns, SA Brains, Upham, Robinsons, Wetherspoons, Seafood Pub Company, Brakspear, City Pub Company, St Austell, Butcombe, Joseph-Holt, Peach Pubs, Provenance Inns, Inn Collection Group, Timothy Taylor, Inns of Distinction and Stay Original.
Those pubs who we have joined most recently can be viewed in “Our New Pubs”
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.