Deposit: A flat rate deposit of £25 is payable at the time of booking via our site by credit card or debit card. If the booking is cancelled more than 7 days before the date of arrival at the pub, the deposit will be refunded in full, to the card from which it was paid. If the booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the date of arrival at the pub, the deposit will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
Cancellation: Once a booking is made, a contract is formed with the pub on their terms and conditions of the pub. If the booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before the time for arrival at the pub, you become liable for the balance of the room charge for the full period booked, if the room is not re-let.
Stay in a Pub's full Terms & Conditions are listed on the website.
If you discover FIRE
1. Raise the alarm: break the glass covering the fire alarm bell
nearest to you
2. Report the location of the fire to the manager on 07702641705 or dial 999 and
ask for the Fire Brigade
3. Try to extinguish the fire by using the nearest portable appliance,
but do NOT take any personal risk
4. If possible shut doors and windows in the room in which the fire is
discovered. This will prevent draughts and reduce the risk of the
On hearing the FIRE ALARM bell or SMOKE ALARM
1. IMMEDIATELY stop work and if possible close windows – aim to
leave the building as quickly as possible by the nearest fire exit
2. Ensure customers leave the premises immediately
3. Leave the building and proceed to your designated assembly point
4. DO NOT stop to collect personal property
5. DO NOT RUN – you may fall and block the escape route for others
6. DO NOT re-enter the building unless instructed to do so
Members of staff should assemble at the designated Assembly
You must remain there until you have been correctly accounted for.
YOUR CO-OPERATION COULD SAVE A LIFE