Bowland Wild Boar ParkPreston Category For the Kids, Nature & Wildlife
Enjoy a ramble in our beautiful wooded countryside, view wild boar, longhorn cows and other animals in our scenic Ribble Valley Park. See and feed our wildlife which includes Deer, Llamas, Goats. We have lots for kids to do including pedal tractor area, tractor rides, play area, lamb Llama and deer feeding.
Situated in the heart of the Trough of Bowland on the river Hodder we have some great riverside walks where you can take in the beauty and serenity of the area and see some of our wildlife up close at the same time. During the summer you can feed the animals.
The walks are ideal for Children, Parents and Grandparents and vary from 550 metres to 1200 metres. We can take you on the tractor and trailer ride into the woods and you can enjoy a woodland walk back down to the park.
What we recommend
• We advise strong footwear when walking and please note that if the weather is wet shoes will become muddy.
• Please keep to the path
• Some paths may be steep and/or uneven
• Children must be supervised at all times
• Dogs must be kept on a lead
• Please do not feed the pigs or wildboar