National Football MuseumManchester Category
The Museum is home to some of the world's greatest football artifacts and memorabilia.
Manchester is a haven for footballing fans and enthusiasts and is home to two of the best football teams - Manchester United and Manchester City. Learn about football's heritage at the world's biggest and most in depth football museum!
Make the most of your visit by experiencing Football Plus+. Across the museum, there are 7 great chances for you to test your skills at everything from showboating to commentating.
• Soak up the pressure of Wembley, keep your nerve and go for glory in the Penalty Shootout
• Test your reactions and prove yourself as the top Shot-Stopper
• Show off some neat touches in On The Ball
• Keep the ball moving and find your teammates quickly with One-Two
• Pick out the perfect ball with Pass Master
• Show those pundits how it's really done with the Match Of The Day Commentary Challenge
• Celebrate victory in the League Cup, FA Cup or Premier League when you Lift The Trophy, and take home the photo of you and the Cup.