Go Ape!Kennford Category Outdoor Activities, For the Kids
This is Go Ape’s first outdoor adventure in the South West. One of the best days out in Devon, if you’re looking for adventure activities near Exeter then you’ll enjoy an incredible 235m zip wire flying you from hilltop to hilltop followed by another (…just 15 minutes from Exeter)!
The classic and original Go Ape adventure experience. We brief you so you’re safe then you fly down our zip-wires, leap off Tarzan Swings and tackle our high ropes in one of Britain’s most beautiful forests.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy in the forest after your adventure. Whether you want to monkey around on a bike or walk your way round the woods, you’ll have a great day out in Devon.
Our tree top adventure is open:
• Weekends in February and March
• Plus we're open throughout February half term - that's the 13th - 17th February.
• 23rd March – 30th October daily.
• Closed Tuesday and Wednesday (during term time).
• Weekends only throughout November.
It’s best to check Go Ape’s website for our availability and pre book your adventure.