Marston's Brewery TourBurton upon Trent Category Food and Drink
There’s no secret to how we do it here. So if you’d like to come along and discover for yourself how we make our ales, take one of our fully guided tours. The tour includes a fully guided tour of our Victorian Brewhouse, the Burton Union System and the Bottling Plant in Burton Upon Trent.
And you’ll also:
• Learn about the brewing process from mashing to fermentation
• See how traditional brewing methods have evolved
• Discover how we operate our unique Burton Union System in our ‘Cathedral of Brewing’
• Have three half pint samples included with our tour – over 18s only
Costs and Times
Each tour costs:
• £7.50 for an adult
• £4.50 for under 18s.
(Children have to be at least 12 to come on a tour.)
Our tours take place:
• Monday to Thursday at 11am and 2pm
• Fridays at 11am
Tours sometimes run on Bank Holidays and weekends, but please enquire in advance, simply call the Visitor's Centre to find out what days are available.
Pre-booking is essential as the tours are extremely popular.
If you would like to book a tour for more than 8 people, call to arrange a group booking. Evening tours may be available for groups of 15 or more.
Our Brewery Visitor’s Centre is available for private functions and meetings.
To make a booking please call us on
01283 507 391