- Starting at Coronation Pool below Loch Tummel
- A fantastic progression of rapids throughout the trip from grades II to III
- River Bug from the deep pools, down through technical rapids like 'Zig Zag' and 'Sharks Tooth'
- The final piece de la resistance: waterfall drop (Grade IV) rapid
Splash River Bugging is situated just north of Pitlochry in Highland Perthshire Scotland. The River Tummel is like no other in Scotland. The River Bugging experience will get you working together with our guide, who will help you navigate the beautiful deep pools, down through technical rapids such as 'Zig-Zag' and 'Sharks Tooth', and to the final ‘piece de la resistance’: a waterfall drop into the mystical Loch Faskally where we float away from the falls towards home.
Splash also offers Multi Activity Days which include white water rafting and river bugging which you can view more information on here.
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting in the river bugs on the river.
4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
5. Finishing at the end of the river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities.
Direct Booking Email: email@example.com
Contact Number: 01887 829 706
View their website here
Minimum/Maximum age: 12yrs+ - (16yrs+ Only on weekends during June until the end of September)
Duration: Max 3 hours
Price: £60 per Adult, £35 per Child
Min/Max Number of people: 2 - 16
Meeting Point: (Booking time dependant)
Splash Office - Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ, Meet at the Scottish & Southern Energy Power plant postcode: PH16 5NF
Available all year round every day - (Morning trips at 0930hrs & afternoon trips at 1300hrs) each week. Trips are every Friday evening (18.00). Plus all day on Saturdays (09.30am, noon & 14.30). Plus Sundays (09.30am & 13.00) from June until the end of September.
Watch the River Bugging trip video here