Abseiling involves descending rope(s) using a friction device (e.g. belay device) attached to your harness. It’s used to tackle terrain that would be too dangerous or time-consuming to descend on foot. This is the perfect opportunity to explore a new way to travel on angles you never thought possible.
Let our expert guides assist you as you lower yourself down a vertical rock-face and overhang before gently reaching the ground.
Let our expert guides assist you abseiling as you lower yourself down a vertical rock-face and overhang wall before gently reaching the ground. All technical equipment such as harnesses and helmets, belay devices and dynamic ropes are supplied.
Situated on the edge of Aberfeldy, Weem wood cascades down a steep, rocky hillside, creating a fine backdrop for Castle Menzies. The ideal location to get close to nature and enjoy yourself with this adventure activity, Abseiling is a perfect way to conquer your fear of heights, develop new skills and enjoy a new view of the area. Let our expert guides assist you as you lower yourself down a vertical rock-face and overhang before gently reaching the ground.
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to starting to make you feel safe and comfortable.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction at the abseil site before getting started.
4. You will then work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the rock face and its obstacles.
5. Finishing up you will be transported back to the base and Rafting HQ.
Direct Booking Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 01887 829 706
View their website here
Minimum/Maximum age: 12yrs - 15yrs (child) - 16yrs+(adult)
Duration: Max 3 hours
Min/Max Number of people: 2 - 20
Meeting Point: Splash Office - Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ
Start times: Available 7 days a week from March - October (Morning trips at 0930hrs & afternoon trips at 1300hrs).